Locinox is a family-owned, 1st generation company, which has been established 32 years ago. It is headquartered in Waregem (130 FTE). We see ourselves as a product development company; we design and manufacture a full range of mechanical, electromechanical and access control solutions for the gate and fence industry (locks, hinges, hydraulic gate closers, gate motorization, electronic keypads, etc.).
Locinox focuses on quality, innovation and dynamic services whereby people make the difference. Year after year, we have managed to realize and average (organic) turnover growth of 14%. Thanks to the permanent investments in product development, automation and globalization of its sales, Locinox manages to remain at the top of its branch of industry and is the market leader in Europe with an approximate market share of 30-40%.
Professionalism, product innovation and operational excellence are no hollow words! The company ensures that all the products in its 200 page catalogue are assembled to order to the required configuration of the customer and that these orders are being shipped within 24h; and that delivery performance is measured daily with an overall success rate of 97%. Moreover, new patents are applied for every year so our innovations result in a constant competitive advantage.
To further expand our sales team, we are looking for a technical support & training engineer.
A day ass…
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be the first point of contact for customers and colleagues who have technical questions regarding Locinox technical products: mainly concerning the assembly of hydraulic gate closers or connection diagrams for electrical products such as motorised ground bolts, electrical lock catches, bus-based relay contacts, etc.
You will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Pre-Sales Technical Support.
• Providing pre-sales technical product support and developing technical solutions for gate manufacturers; and this for mechanical, electromechanical and electrical products.
- After-Sales Technical Support.
• Provide telephone assistance with manufacturing or installation problems.
• Monitoring the quality of all complaints within the commercial department.
• Drafting FAQ’s to support both customer and sales people.
• Proactively provide suggestions for solutions and improvements of manuals to reduce recurring questions from customers and sales.
- Product improvements.
• Inventory and communicate internally to R&D suggestions for product improvements.
• Collaborate with R&D to improve installation manuals.
- Knowledge Management & Training.
• Inventory, enrich and make accessible all technical documentation present in the organization.
• Establish and maintain a knowledge database, and associated product knowledge tests (Classmarker).
• Evaluate the technical knowledge within the organization and propose courses of action for its improvement.
• Create and deliver training programs to structurally improve the technical knowledge of Sales (e.g. webinars, powerpoint, etc.).
• Compose and deliver product training to Locinox distributors.
- Experience prevails over a diploma!
- You have sufficient insight into mechanical and electrical assembly in automation (eg gates, garage doors, shutters).
- You speak good French, Dutch and English.
- You are someone who likes to share his/her knowledge with others (customers; colleagues) and you succeed in adapting to the person you are talking to
- You like speaking in front of groups, putting together trainings and presenting them in an interactive way.
- You like a no-nonsense culture where people are allowed to take initiative and above all DARE to step into the limelight.
Because our team is passionate and talented, we have the speed and flexibility of a SME and the international spirit of a multinational. Our products are all around so you can easily identify yourself with our company.
Being a fast-growing company, we are always looking for new people with whom we can actively build our and your future.
“Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved.” (quote by William Jennings Bryan, American politician)
Join us !