Locinox, with its headquarters in Waregem, Belgium and a distribution subsidiary in the US, designs and manufactures a full range of mechanical, electromechanical and access control solutions for the gate and fence industry. Locinox focuses on quality, innovation and dynamic services whereby people make the difference. For the fifth consecutive year Locinox has a turnover growth of over 10%. Thanks to the permanent investments in product development, automation and globalisation of its sales, Locinox manages to remain at the top of its branch of industry. Professionalism, product innovation and operational excellence are no empty words! The company ensures that catalogue products are assembled to size of the customer and send to him/her within 24 hours after the order. Moreover, new patents are applied for every year so our innovations result in a constant competitive advantage.
Within the frame of a strong expansion of our commercial activities in Poland, Locinox is looking for a Sales Manager CEE.
The sales team currently consists out of 1 area sales manager (West-Poland) and 1 internal sales officer.
You are responsible for the follow-up and the expansion of the customer portfolio of your region (Poland, Baltics, Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary ). For both the product range of mechanical components (Fence & Gate Accessories) and the fast-growing department of Automation & Entrance Control.
You will also be responsible for supervising and organizing your sales team. You will be in charge of developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department.
You will also need to oversee the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals and setting individual sales targets.
- After your training at the headquarters in Belgium you will take full commercial responsibility of your region.
- You define the optimal commercial strategy for your market, track the sales goals and report results to the headquarters in Belgium.
- You oversee the activities and performance of the sales team and monitor where necessary.
- You lead by example through your external commercial activities (75% of your time) in a part of the Polish market and the international markets (Baltics, Czechia, Slovakia and Hungary).
- You manage, advise and support your customers (manufacturers and dealers).
- You develop and execute specific prospection plans in order to secure increasing turnover in new segments with the numerous new products that Locinox is developing every year.
- You detect and report specific needs of your markets and report them to the Headquarters in Belgium.
- You closely collaborate with the buying and engineering department of your customer/manufacturer, or with the sales team of your dealers. You advise them on the product range, product launches, and provide training if necessary.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for the primary technical support (both by phone and on site) of the direct and non-direct channels to your account and consult with the Locinox after-sales services if required.
- You directly report to the Sales Director.
- You have 10 years of experience in an external sales role. Next to that you already had a first experience in managing a sales team.
- You are truly external sales person and you love to be by preference in the market with the customers.
- You are a people manager and know how to motivate people.
- You have technical interest with knowledge of mechanics and electrics.
- You have good communication skills both oral and written.
- You are an independent worker and have ambitious goals for yourself.
- You can define clear KPI’s and make sure that they are achieved.
- You speak Russian, English and Polish.
- You live within 45 minutes drive from the office. You need to be there for 2 days a week. On other days you are on the road.