Locinox is a family-owned, 1st generation company, which has been established 32 years ago. It is headquartered in Waregem (130 FTE). We see ourselves as a product development company; we design and manufacture a full range of mechanical, electromechanical and access control solutions for the gate and fence industry (locks, hinges, hydraulic gate closers, gate motorization, electronic keypads, etc.).
Locinox focuses on quality, innovation and dynamic services whereby people make the difference. Year after year, we have managed to realize and average (organic) turnover growth of 14%. Thanks to the permanent investments in product development, automation and globalization of its sales, Locinox manages to remain at the top of its branch of industry and is the market leader in Europe with an approximate market share of 30-40%.
Professionalism, product innovation and operational excellence are no hollow words! The company ensures that all the products in its 200 page catalogue are assembled to order to the required configuration of the customer and that these orders are being shipped within 24h; and that delivery performance is measured daily with an overall success rate of 97%. Moreover, new patents are applied for every year so our innovations result in a constant competitive advantage.
To further expand our sales team, we are looking for an Production planner
In this new role you will be responsible for the follow-up and further optimisation of the production planning. In concrete terms this means the following:
- You will create the short term planning for internal production (assembly, CNC, machines,…) and subcontractors in function of the proposed stock level.
- In addition, you provide the creation of the production orders and the monitoring and adjustment of the planned orders
- You ensure that the production routes for the articles to be assembled are up to date in the ERP system, so that the planning is based on correct assembly times.
- You monitor the necessary capacity in the medium term in relation to the proposed sales forecasts.
- You monitor the availability of the components
- You actively participate in various optimisation projects, so that production can be carried out as efficiently as possible
- You help to detect possible bottlenecks and formulate solutions in consultation with the supply chain manager
- In this role, you are in close contact with purchasing (for the availability of the components) and with the production team leaders in connection with the detailed planning and status of orders
- You participate in long-term projects, such as the start-up of the production planning module in the new ERP package (AX365), as well as the start-up of capacity planning
- You report to the Supply Chain Planner
- You have a bachelor’s degree. This in combination with several years of relevant planning or supply chain experience in a technical environment.
- You have an analytical mind and you work accurately. You have strong organisational skills, can easily set priorities – and show the necessary flexibility in doing so.
- Feeling with the floor, a hands-on mentality and a focus on cooperation characterise you!
- Experience with an ERP package is a big plus, preferably MS Dynamics AX.
- You have a hands-on mentality