Company & Strategy
Locinox is a family-owned, 1st generation company, which has been established 32 years ago. It is headquartered in Waregem (130 FTE). We see ourselves as a product development company; we design and manufacture a full range of mechanical, electromechanical and access control solutions for the gate and fence industry (locks, hinges, hydraulic gate closers, gate motorization, electronic keypads, etc.).
Locinox focuses on quality, innovation and dynamic services whereby people make the difference. Year after year, we have managed to realize and average (organic) turnover growth of 14%. Thanks to the permanent investments in product development, automation and globalization of its sales, Locinox manages to remain at the top of its branch of industry and is the market leader in Europe with an approximate market share of 30-40%.
Professionalism, product innovation and operational excellence are no hollow words! The company ensures that all the products in its 200 page catalogue are assembled to order to the required configuration of the customer and that these orders are being shipped within 24h; and that delivery performance is measured daily with a overall success rate of 97%. Moreover, new patents are applied for every year so our innovations result in a constant competitive advantage.
You are responsible for the follow-up, maintenance and the expansion of the customer portfolio of your region (Germany – East). For both the product range of mechanical components (Fence & Gate Accessories) and the new fast-growing department of Automation & Access Control.
After your training at the headquarters in Belgium, you will be responsible for your region:
- You support the current customers and convince them to buy additional Locinox components. Cross selling is not new for you.
- You manage, advise and support your current key-customers (manufacturers and dealers).
- You detect and report specific needs of your markets and report them to the Headquarters in Belgium.
- You develop and execute specific prospection plans in order to secure increasing turnover in new segments with the numerous new products that Locinox is developing every year.
- You do the follow-up of your sales processes and be as efficient as possible to get the deals. Together with your colleagues you manage and optimize the sales procedure from A to Z.
- You closely collaborate with the buying and engineering department of your customer/manufacturer, or with the sales team of your dealers. You advise them on the product range, product launches, and provide training if necessary.
- Together with the team, you are responsible for the primary technical support (both by phone and on site) of the direct and non-direct channels to your account and consult with the Locinox after-sales services if required.
You work closely with the Sales and the internal sales department.
You report to the Sales Manager Germany.
- You have a bachelor technical degree (or equal by experience) and you have minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in sales in a B2B environment, preferably in the branch of technical products (catalogue sale).
- You have a strong interest in electro-mechanics and electricity/electronics.
- You like to build relationships: you enjoy making new contacts and developing a network.
- You have a positive attitude and have a hands-on mentality.
- You have good analytical skills and are able to report your findings to your team and the Headquarters in Belgium
- Liaising with existing customers, actively responding to enquiries, looking for up-selling opportunities and closing deals is your second nature.
- You are self-motivated with the ability to manage own time and prioritize workload.
- Being pro-active and having a flexible approach to working makes you fit in our team.
- Your perseverance and performance orientation enable you to achieve your commercial objectives.
- You like being on the road and be close to your customers. Moreover, on a regular basis (6 to 8 times per year) you visit the Locinox headquarters in Belgium (Waregem) for product training, etc.
- German is your native language but you are capable to express yourself in English which allows you to collaborate and exchange information with all Locinox colleagues.
Why Locinox ?
Because our team is passionate and talented, we have the speed and flexibility of a SME and the international spirit of a multinational. Our products are all around so you can easily identify yourself with our company.
Being a fast-growing company, we are always looking for new people with whom we can actively build our and your future.
“Destiny is not a matter of chance, it’s a matter of choice. It’s not a thing to be waited for, it’s a thing to be achieved.” (quote by William Jennings Bryan, American politician)
Join us !